Dr. Seuss’ birthday is just around the corner! You know what that means. Read Across America will be in full swing before you know it, and you have a class party to prep for. I’ve put together a roundup of 18 Dr. Seuss Week Treats to help you get a jump start.
18 Scrumptious Dr. Seuss Treats
- The Lorax Jello Cups from Surviving a Teacher’s Salary is sure to be a hit with the kids!
- Who doesn’t like Green Eggs and Ham? Kasey Trenum’s extra ingredient makes it even more yummy.
- Dr. Seuss Push Up Pops by the Country Chic Cottage are just too cute!
- Dr. Seuss Popcorn from The Crafting Chic is easy enough for busy moms to make the night before.
- It’s a Keeper’s Dr. Seuss Red Velvet Cupcakes with Printables doesn’t need anyting else to be said. Ya’ll, it’s red velvet!
- Three Green Eggs and Ham Treats from Reading Confetti are cute and super fun!
- Check out these Two Lorax Inspired Healthy Snacks by Happy Mothering, if your kids can’t take sweet treats to school.
- Family Fun Journals’ Dr. Seuss Popsicles are kid friendly, so make sure to get your little helpers in the kitchen with you.
- Of Learning and Nesting’s Seussical Truffula Treats are another quick and easy recipe to make the night before.
- The Lorax Veggie Tray from the Desert Chica is anything but “boring ol’ veggies”!
- One Fish Two Fish Popcorn Munch by Mom Endeavors will be as tasty as it is colorful.
- Feeling thirsty? Beezlenut Splash from Must Have Mom will fix that.
- If your kids aren’t having a party, these Dr. Seuss Inspired Kid Lunchbox Ideas from A Moms Take will help you Seuss up their day, anyway!
- It doesn’t have to be your birthday to enjoy The Typical Mom’s Dr. Seuss Birthday Treats.
- Anders Ruff’s Easy Dr. Seuss Snack Stacks with Printables shows you that easy doesn’t mean dull!
- This Worthy Life’s Thing 1 and Thing 2 Dipped Strawberries are a quick treat to whip up for your kids.
- Mommy Musings’ Lorax Rice Krispie Pops are for all of you crafty moms with a few minutes to spare!
- The Cat in the Hat Smoothie with Green Eggs and Ham Treat from Crazy for Crust is a fun way to celebrate Dr. Seuss’ birthday!
Dress Up Your Treats and Other Ways to Celebrate Dr. Seuss Week