A Little More Southern is happy to accept guest posts, but there are some rules in place that you need to go by when submitting a proposal.
Things to Remember
- No previously posted articles will be accepted. Content must be original.
- Minimum length is 500 words. No maximum.
- No affiliate links, links to products you are selling, etc. In other words, if you’re going to make money off of it, it counts as a sponsored post and not a guest post.
- You may link to your blog or another site up to 2 times.
- A 3 to 4 sentence author bio can be placed at the bottom of the post.
If you meet the criteria, please contact me and put Guest Post in the subject!
Is A Little More Southern available as a guest author?
Certainly! If you would like for me to write content for your blog or website, please contact me and I am happy to discuss writing a guest post for you.