Are you looking for an easy christmas craft to do with your kids? If so, look no further! Pinecone Christmas Ornaments are a fun holiday craft your little ones will enjoy making. Ready to get started?
Pinecone Christmas Ornaments
Here’s what you need.
Step 1: Put glue and glitter onto paper plates.
Step 2: Make a hanging loop by tying twine around the bottom of the pinecones.
Step 3: Dip pinecones into glue.
Step 4: Roll pinecones in glitter.
Step 5: Let the pinecones dry before hanging on your tree!
Voila! How’s that for an easy Christmas Craft?
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. At no additional cost to you, I will be paid a commission, if you make a purchase after clicking through. Read more here.
Ready to make your own?
- 5-6 decorative pine cones, cinnamon scented for a delicious smelling tree
- White glue
- White iridescent glitter
- Red and white twine
- 2 paper plates, or any container large enough for a pinecone to fit in
- Newspaper or wax paper to use for drying pinecones.
- Pour glue onto one paper plate.
- Pour glitter onto second paper plate.
- Tie twine around the bottom of pinecones. Make sure it is a big enough loop to allow the pinecone to hang as an ornament.
- Dip the pinecone in glue, making sure to cover the pinecone well enough for glitter to stick.
- Roll the pinecone in glitter.
- Place piencones on glitter to dry.
- Hang your new ornaments on your tree and enjoy the beautiful “snowy” pine cones that will make your tree smell great!
Give these Pinecone Christmas Ornaments a try and let me know what you think in the comments. More easy Christmas crafts will be up soon, so make sure to subscribe to stay in the know!